#eimaste_mesa in a team of leaders who work as a team with respect and trust.
#eisai_mesa to be part of a team where you will constantly develop your knowledge? Do you want to work for a company where you can take initiatives, risk and act in an autonomous way?
LEROY MERLIN is a member of the French Adeo Group (900 stores and 150,000 Leaders in 13 countries worldwide), which ranks 1st in Europe and 3rd worldwide in the DIY market.
Our Mission is to build a better & a more sustainable life at home for everyone!
We are looking for a:
“Compensation & Benefits Leader”
The life of a Compensation & Benefits Leader @LEROY MERLIN :
- Design and implementation of reward frameworks, including reward strategy, salary structures, short term incentives, sales incentives and market data analysis and employee diagnostics
- Handling compensation & benefits (fixed, variable, short and long term) of the organization according to the Leroy Merlin framework
- Preparing and executing all payroll activities
- Performing standard and on demand HR planning & reporting tasks as budget planning, KPIs and headcount reporting
- Perform the tasks of preparing and filing various bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual HR & Payroll reports
- Coordinating and implementing HR & Payroll projects
- Perform responsibilities of assisting employees, supervisors with payroll issues and requests for payroll and labor law information on a regular basis
- Compensation surveys and benchmarking
- Create proposals, develop and implement compensation and benefits programs
- Provide advice and guidance to management and employees on existing benefits
- Research on compensation and benefit strategies and preparation of reports and proposals and recommendations for management consideration
- Regulation of issues between the company and the public sector (Labor Law Office, Tax Authorities)
- Review and optimization of company policies
We will have the perfect match if you have:
- In-depth knowledge in labor law & Policies/Guidelines
- Proven Greek Payroll knowledge
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Ability to gather facts and statistics and make financial calculations for planning and other uses
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with tough deadlines
- Fluent in Greek & English
- Strategic thinking & business understanding
- Influencing skills & ability to persuade at different levels
- Highly organized, self-motivated & flexible
- Strong communication with customer orientated approach & ability to solve problems
- Team player
We offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent working environment
- Career opportunities
- Continuing education on the role
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company discounts
#eisai_mesa for the LEROY MERLIN experience?
#eisai_mesa for an exciting new career?
Make your next step and join the LEROY MERLIN family!